Thursday, October 23, 2008

Never Give Up


Hi!!! Everybody... My full name is Lim Ker Sern , 15 years old from Melaka. Haiz... first time write blog... got a bit no idea to write... and my english is so poor... sorry for grammar mistake...LOL... I will feel to write blog is to share my feelings with others... and i am oso a lonely guy...a only child in the family...a pampered boy but started have my own thinking... I think myself is very special...LOL...a superb LEO horoscope... i like it so much... LEO have a very strong feeling to do something...juz like me, never give up to do anything i wanted to do... LOL... and one more important thing is i love MUSIC so much...cannot live without music man!!!hope more people will view my blog and listen to my feelings... thx!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment