Tuesday, October 28, 2008

busy holiday

Haiz,... tat sunday is cadet camp meeting... b4 tat at nick hse, we 3 ppl asyik say:" sien lo, want meeting liao..." then reach there early... wanna wait untill almost 1 o'clock only masuk baris...not punctual de... nic b4 tat scare no ppl accompany him in his group... but hor, he very nasib lo... got 4 or 5 GBS ppl in his group... so Good!!! but i oso not bad la, can with Sin Joo n He Ting... Sin Joo is my group leader... n i m the QM alatan in my group... my work is to borrow things lo... sienz... but i willing to do la... i said b4 i will put alll my effort in every activity...tis week is the bzest week for me... got many activity.. but nvm la... more'chong shi' ma...i am satisfied with my cadet campde group members... bcoz camps tat i participated b4 tis, group members are not so 'guai'... but tis time i athink all r OK de... plus Sin Joo is a good leader, i think our group will work better...

No comments:

Post a Comment