Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ouch!!! my toe nail...

today... i felt so sry... bcoz cannot go wash tent n pulangkan alatan at malim... i felt so 'nei jiu' becoz not take full responsibility of QM alatan... n the 'le jing si' meeting... i woke up late in the morning....i thought is at afternoon, but it is at 10.30 am in the morning... so i call the camp leader tat i absent....luckily , change time liao...whoof... otherwise, i will go die...
then i really go to poliklinik at perringit to take off my toenail... i waited there three hours only my turn for the minor operation... at first i not scare at all bcoz i thought no pain after injection at my toe... but... when the feller take out all the apparatus(big callipers)...... i suddenly feel so scare... my toe got at least 4 lubang for the injection... becoz the liquid cannot go in...n the feller cucuk here cucuk there... n START!!!! the feller cucuk in the callipers into my nails n start korek n try to 'kiao' it out... i controlled my pain at first... but when he 'kiao' the first time, i feel so pain i called him to stop for a while... n he inject for me the 2nd time... ok ok.. i tried to relax... but he korek korek... n i finnally cried as loud as i can... cannot tahan liao lah!!!! n the nurse there 'du lan'.... haa.... finally finish liao lo... n many blood came out... n there is full of tears in my eyes... haa... luckily didnt flow out... then i walked to the car paika.... lol... my toe nail gone... now... both my thumb of my legs r new nail... the otherside oso terkeluar last time n grow out new nails liao...END

4 comments:

  1. haha....so very long!!!!
    n quite hard to read it ler =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa!!!
    it looks vy geli...

    ReplyDelete
  3. halo...i m simchan...
    hmmm...i noe u is 乐静思场地组组长,rite?
    can u gv me ur email??
    my email is simchan0415@hotmail.com

    anyway,nice to meet u on the camp

    ReplyDelete
  4. seem lik vry geli le..i oso can feel da pain..haha

    ReplyDelete